On 22 Jul 2009, at 14:30, Ondřej Skutka wrote:
The Seam QE team has finished testing the 2.2.0 GA.
What was done:
- initial testing
- closing resolved JIRAs
- functional tests on JBoss 4.2.3 GA / JDK 5; JBoss 5.1.0 GA / JDK 6;
Tomcat 6 / JDK 6; JBoss embedded / JDK 5
- seam-gen tests
- Portlet Bridge
- Quick document review
- Manual testing examples without ftests: excel, guice, itext, mail,
metawidget, openid, tasks, ui
There are five unresolved JIRAs right now for the release:
- JBSEAM-4314 - Blog example needs additional jars for JBoss 4.x
Priority depends on whether we support JBoss 4.x. Do we?
We should probably include a note in the readme on how to make it run
on JBoss 4.2.x - we can make a note that JBoss 4.2 is deprecated in
this release - rather than fix the build script
- JBSEAM-4274 - hibernate-core.jar missing in Seam examples deployed
Not sure whether it's valid.
It is - Norman was testing on Tomcat w/ embedded, it should be tomcat
- JBSEAM-4308 - Unable to run TestNG tests within JBDS due to missing
dependency - slf4j-api
This one is critical - we need to add slf4j to thirdparty-all.jar.
Norman, do you know how do this (as Marek is away)?
- JBSEAM-4307 - Spring example needs cglib library
This is blocking deployment of one example.
This is on JB5? JBoss 4 used to ship cglib, 5 doesn't, so we should
add it to the deps
- JBSEAM-4028 - way to outject someting in to the CURRENT conversation
even if a new one is started before the context is flushed
This is not a bug, it's a feature request.