On 5 Jun 2010, at 13:12, Shane Bryzak wrote:
Looking great :)
At a glance, there's only a few minor issues:
1) The root readme.txt lists the examples/ and lib/ folders as being for Seam Remoting.
2) It would be nice if javadoc could go in the /doc folder instead of
Yes, I'm planning a merged javadoc for doc/apidoc however I hit a bug with the javadoc
tool. John Casey is working out how to fix this :-)
3) I think the /artifacts folder itself is unnecessary, but I'm
guessing that its inclusion may be unintentional?
Hmm, yes, we could remove it. Personally I like it, it keeps things uncluttered.
4) The first link in the table of contents for the html documentation
is for security.html, though I'm assuming this is a placeholder.
5) The reference guide is also included as
/lib/seam-reference-guide.war, is this intentional?
6) It would be nice to have a readme file in the examples root,
listing all the examples and what they do (and plus I'm guilty of not having readme
files for the remoting examples).
On 05/06/10 09:02, Pete Muir wrote:
> Soon, at http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/Seam-3.x-dist-nightly
> It contains all released modules:
> * Merged module documentation
> * Merged module source jar
> * Individual modules, sources and javadoc jars
> * Merged module binaries (still needs some testing - anyone want to try this)
> * All examples
> Feedback please :-)
> seam-dev mailing list