Hi Mario, that document looks great.. I will take some time to read it and I
will try to give some feedback.
I was playing with cypher (from neo4j, a graph oriented DB) (total newbie on
that) but looking at your in line acc functions I think that we can take
some concepts from cypher and apply them in DRL.
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Mario Fusco <mario.fusco(a)gmail.com> wrote:
as anticipated by Mark, I put down some ideas on how we could start
introducing some functional programming features in the DRL.
It's needless to say that the document has to been considered just a draft
in its very first stage and any feedback or suggestion to improve or clarify
it is welcome.
rules-dev mailing list
- CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
- MyJourney @ http://salaboy.wordpress.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jugargentina.org
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -