I've just read your email.. sorry
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 7:29 AM, Michael Anstis <michael.anstis(a)gmail.com>wrote:
Found it :)
Didn't expect it to be on the WorkingMemory.
On 28 October 2011 11:21, Michael Anstis <michael.anstis(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> The conclusion of my head-wall-banging exercise this morning left me to
> believe it isn't easy to get a WorkItemManager from the RHS of a rule.
> Assuming I've missed the obvious (an internal secretive cast?), could
> anybody care to point me in the right direction?
rules-dev mailing list
- CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
- MyJourney @ http://salaboy.wordpress.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jugargentina.org
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -