Please... you're not being very helpful here.
It's not like it's a huge crisis, people are working towards a solution...
On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Arbi Sookazian <asookazian(a)gmail.com>wrote:
The project lead apparently has no say b/c this open issue has
already been decided and finalized single-handedly by GKing, no? The
community (the people who use the forums the most) has no say. One out of
hundreds decides. A dictatorship in the open-source community.
I do recall about a year or so ago that the original hibernate.org
unavailable for a week... And the performance of sfwk.org
America at least is typically abysmal... No edits. No edits. No edits.
Loving it. I can't edit a damn post but I can on almost every other forum.
Congratulations, we have a winner! A winner that lost years ago.
Beat it down...
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Dan Allen <dan.j.allen(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Jay Balunas <tech4j(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>> Honestly, either way this goes, I think that any changes on this should
>> wait until Pete returns from vacation. This is a major change for the
>> project and one that the project lead needs to be part of. I'm not aware of
>> all the conversations related to this, so won't comment on the choices.
>> Pete will be back the first week in April, and since I don't think there
>> is any critical need to make the move I have a suggestion.
> April 6th I believe.
>> If you need new wiki pages, create them in the sfwk.org
wiki. If you
>> want keep them separate from other wiki pages ( tags, naming, links,
>> whatever ) and self contained. This way no one will be stopped from doing
>> what they need to do, and either way the choice goes you will already have a
>> head start.
>> The Seam 3 information does need updating, as I can attest with reviewing
>> the current builds and pages, but lets start with this approach, and then
>> work this out as a team when Pete returns.
>> My $.05,
> As always, thanks for the tremendously practical insight. I'd say it's
> worth much more than $.05. We'll proceed with your suggestion as we await
> Pete's return. That way, we allow the project lead to be part of this
> decision, as it should be.
> Dan Allen
> Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat | Author of Seam in Action
> Registered Linux User #231597
> seam-dev mailing list
seam-dev mailing list