I created tag
Ondřej Skutka píše v Čt 27. 01. 2011 v 18:25 +0100:
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:35:15 +0100, Marek Novotny
> I am starting to prepare 2.2.1.Final release today.
> 2.2 branch is frozen until I create the tag
> for 2.2.1.Final.
> Thanks for respecting it.
QE has finished testing of the frozen branch and considers it worthy releasing it as the
What has been tested:
- Initial testing as per release-process.txt
=> There were no changes in library versions since 2.2.1.CR3.
- Documentation review
- Unit and Integration tests on RHEL 4,5,6 (all with both jdk 5 and 6)
- Seam-gen tests on JBoss AS 6 and JBoss AS 5.1
- JBoss Tools (3.2 2011-01-23-H190) with 1.6.0_23 + JBoss AS 6 (seen JBIDE-7958)
- Functional tests executed with:
- JBossAS 5.1.0.GA (jdk 5,6)
- JBossAS 4.2.3.GA (jdk 6)
- JBossAS 6.0.0.Final (jdk 6)
- Tomcat 6.0.29 (jdk 6)
- JBoss Embedded beta3.SP10 with Tomcat 6.0.29 (jdk 6)
- Portlet Bridge (GateIn-3.1.0-FINAL, JBossPortletBridge-2.1.0.FINAL)
Six bugs were found during the testing (thanks Lars Huber for the RESTEasy one)
JBSEAM-4770 - Resteasy - destroy session after request skipped
JBSEAM-4771 - Fix functional test for booking in cluster to work also with JBossAS 6
JBSEAM-4769 - remoting/chatroom example not working with JBossAS 6 Final
JBSEAM-4768 - Seam metawidget/dvdstore example throws a compilation error
JBSEAM-4772 - Refguide link to JEMS installer is lame
JBSEAM-4773 - Validation fails when using ant-1.8.0
All major issues has already been fixed.
Seam Product Lead
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
612 45 Brno
Office phone: +420 532 294 287, ext. 82-62 087
mobile: +420 608 509 230