Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 17, 2011, at 18:46, Shane Bryzak <sbryzak(a)redhat.com> wrote:
I've done some work to seam-parent already, removing weld-parent
the hierarchy, updating all the plugin versions and some general
cleanup. I have a bunch of questions though, if anyone can answer any
of these it will save me a lot of time:
1) Do we require both junit and testng?
I think most are using JUnit. I found ftests that use testng though.
2) Do we use mockito?
Not yet, don't think, but a good idea for quick testing in api or impl
3) We have a number of Weld dependencies: weld-api, weld-core,
weld-se-core, weld-servlet - where/how are these being used?
Got me on that one.
4) org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-all - what uses this?
Persistence testing with another provider?
5) org.hsqldb:hsqldb - do we use this?
Again, perhaps persistence does
6) org.subethamail:subethasmtp - where is this used?
Cody answered that
7) com.sun.jersey:jersey-bundle and
com.sun.jersey.contribs:jersey-multipart - what are these/where are they
Glassfish testing with the remote 3.1 client
- Are these dependencies here purely for testing purposes?
I would assume that's the case
9) There are two emma plugins - org.codehaus.mojo:emma-maven-plugin
org.sonatype.maven.plugin:emma4it-maven-plugin, do we need both?
(actually, i think one is used for instrumentation, and one for
reporting - can someone pls confirm this?)
Maybe we should look into the arquillian jocono (sp?) stuff instead.
seam-dev mailing list