Would need some details on the use-cases for ra.xml in order to complete
that. Here is a list; please confirm or make any changes:
1. <config-property> is defined as: *description**, *config-property-name*,
Will the ra.xml editor show a 4 column table only with the *config-properties
*? This would mean that we DO NOT show the whole xml in a nested tree.
2. Capability to add/delete description, property-name, property-type,
property-value which would update ra.xml on the fly.
3. Do we need to validate schema restrictions ?
4. Which properties class the get/set to be added ? Is the properties class
generated if it's not in the workspace ?
5. How to use the optional <config-property-value> attribute in the
properties class ?